Thursday, October 4, 2012

Coffee Filter and Book Page Rosette Wreath


This is just a little project that I have been working on.. So easy, so fast and hardly
cost me a penny.. Well, maybe a "Pretty Penny".. ha!

                                               Coffee Filter and Book Page Rosette Wreath

To Make:  1 Straw or Foam Wreath
                 Brown and White Coffee Filters
                 Hot Glue
                 Book Pages
                 Buttons
                 String

You can wrap the wreath but, I left it because I decided to Hot glue the Coffee Filters in the Wreath

1. I just pushed each filter into the wreath one at a time with a sharp object--  i.e.Pencil, crochet hook... Whatever.

                DO THIS WHILE WATCHING X FACTOR OR THE VOICE... HA!

2.Then alternate brown and white coffee filters all the way around. Push into wreath and hot glue so it will
    stay as you go. You don't need a lot of glue.

3. Take some old book pages.. Mine were 11x14. I cut them to size.
4. Accordian fold the book page.. I used about two to each rosette.
5. I made smaller sizes as seen on wreath.
6. Then assemble wreath.
7. Glue Book page Rosettes on Wreath.
8. Glue a bow string to front and add a button if you like.
9. Add embellishments as needed.
10. SMILE!  Your wreath is done..  Looks so Pretty!!
                           

No comments: