Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"Nature Walks"




The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is
to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone
with the heavens, nature and God.

Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and
that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple
beauty of nature. I firmly believe that nature brings solace
in all troubles.
- Anne Frank


I take walks every morning.. It is so beautiful right now in our valley. The mornings are crisp and cool and the sun is shining so bright. It is peaceful
as I walk.. I do an interval training.. Walk and jog.. I have to say that I get
distracted as I walk.. I have stopped to pick up so many things on my walks..
I especially love hearing the birds in the trees and the new baby geese making
loud noises..

The Leaves are such vibrant colors and it truly is God's Masterpiece.. The leaves
are starting to fall and I love hearing the wind as it whips the leaves off the trees.

So many wonderful treasures from God's beautiful Earth.

I had a Mammogram yesterday.. Yes.. a yearly check-up.. I had an ultrasound also.. I have cysts but, they are benign.. So Grateful.. My Mother was my age when
she had Breast Cancer. As I laid on the table I couldn't help but think of my dear Mother and all that she had to endure with Cancer.. She was remarkable. She died
18 years ago due to this Cancer. Her spirit still lives on and forever !

I said a prayer in the Morning.. Asking that whatever happened- I would accept
God's will. Another year.. I am "Free".. Today, I am a Very Grateful Woman!!

5 comments:

Scrapally said...

That is good news Caleen! I too have just been going through all the "checkups" and it's not fun...but we gotta do it! I too am loving all the color Heavenly Father has painted...everyday driving home I marvel at the beauty. I LOVE fall!!! And yes, our mother's spirits are all around us and I'm sure they are enjoying the beauty too! Love ya!

kelly said...

Me too! That is a scary thing but at least you know and are taking measures to keep your eye on what's going on with your body. Those checkups are so important!!!

Unknown said...

I am grateful for "Another year free" with you my friend !! Never stop being vigalant in your efforts to remain free of cancer !!! You are so awesome I need you and your upbeat attitude in my life !!! Thanks for being my friend !! Love Ya R

Grandmotherfairy said...

I am glad that everything is Ok for another year...I just finished all my yearly's...thank goodness. I am finally looking forward to my walks in the morning again...it is beautiful!

Alisa Noble said...

That's great news to hear, Caleen!

I know exactly what you mean about those early morning walks. They are my favorite way to start a day.