Monday, March 23, 2009

"Wasting Time and having fun doing it"!!!

marie A. in Paris
marie A. in Paris - by caleenrae on Polyvore.com

I found this fun website.. I could find myself wasting hours putting fun things
together.. Somtimes it is fun just to "Waste time" doing absolutely nothing of
worth.. I don't do this very often.. I usually find myself on "Task" constantly..
Sometimes it is fun just to do nothing important.... Well, that didn't last long.
Gotta get some "Important" things done..


Check it out though.. You may just have some "Fun"...

2 comments:

Jan said...

My daughter loves your for this site. She has been playing on it for about 1 hour now :)

The Little Miss said...

hah aI love wasting time...its just time to relax and not think about anything. Im going to check this website out right now!