Friday, December 5, 2008

"My Craft Room has Exploded Christmas'!


                I CAN'T BELIEVE I AM SHOWING YOU THIS.... This is my Craft area.. It is usually not this messy.. I promise.. I usually have it neat and tidy.. but, wait.. that would be NO fun...
This is my special place to create... It is a fun area. Not fancy but, Mine.. I have really appreciated  this space.. It houses all my Scrapbook supplies and stuff!!! glues, papers, glitter, LOTS of vintage stuff..  I have been making some SWAP christmas stuff and had fun making a HUGE
mess... Since we are moving :(   I have boxed up lots of stuff, taking things off the walls and getting ready... I will miss this extra space... I may not have anything like this.. but, who knows..
NEVER SAY NEVER!!!  I have spent late nights here creating and it is a therapeutic JOY!!
I will post pictures of my completed stuff later... HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.. ENJOY!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your craft room is neat compared to mine. I have about a
6" path to get to my desk, and all the stuff from the other workroom is in piles in the living room. I hope to sort that into bins today. I can't craft in a neat environment!

Grandmotherfairy said...

I'm impressed you have a craft room...I have a craft cubbie:)

Jan said...

You are so simply blessed. It's perfect Caleen.

Brooke said...

I can't believe you showed your craft room! i am proud of you! I love that room, all of my art has been created in there.

Scrapally said...

I love your blog and am glad I found it! I am sad that you are moving though! Close by I hope! I love that you shared your craft room with us, where you are so creative...it is awesome...keep blogging! Allyson

Unknown said...

I don't have a craft room, I have a "snack set room". It is over the top and very messy, your room is really quite organized I'd say !!