Thursday, November 20, 2008

"I WON... 'BLING.'.... on EBAY! "


I LOVE EBAY, I don't buy stuff on it very often.. but, I was
a lucky winner a few weeks ago and this is the JEWELRY LOOT.. I SCORED!
It was a pretty great lot with a lot of matching pairs and working necklaces, rings
bracelets.. I really was a HAPPY girl... and there was probably about 40 items or
more I paid hardly nothing for it all!!! I will use some of it in vintage crafting, for
gift giving on packages, and the rest will sit in my vintage jewelry boxes so I can
enjoy it!

2 comments:

Kara Ward said...

You scored big time...I love it! I can't wait to see what you make with it. I am dreaming of a magic scrap wand with a rhinestone center. Sigh!!!!Kara

Little ol' Me said...

oh my gosh what a score!

I must say I'm a tad jealous!