Sunday, March 23, 2008

The REASON FOR CELEBRATING THIS EASTER SEASON !!!

I think when I read that sweet story of old,
When Jesus was here among men, How he
called little children like lambs to his fold: I
should like to have been with him then.

I wish that his hands had been placed on my
head, that his arms had been thrown around
me, that I might have seen his kind look when
he said, let the little ones come unto me.

Yet still to my footstool in prayer I may go,
and ask for a share in his love; and if I thus
earnestly seek him below, I shall see him
and hear him above. - Jemima Luke




(sharing my special pictures of Jesus around my Home)

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Thank you and hope your day is feeled with love and remembrance.

~~♥ Mamma Millan ♥~~ said...

Thank you for nice worlds at ny vblogg!!

Beautiful picture!!!

happy Easter!!!!!

__♥♥_♥♥
_♥♥___♥♥
_♥♥___♥♥_________♥♥♥♥
_♥♥___♥♥_______♥♥___♥♥♥♥
_♥♥__♥♥_______♥___♥♥___♥♥
__♥♥__♥______♥__♥♥__♥♥♥__♥♥
___♥♥__♥____♥__♥♥_____♥♥__♥
____♥♥_♥♥__♥♥_♥♥________♥♥
____♥♥___♥♥__♥♥
___♥___________♥
__♥_____________♥
_♥____♥_____♥____♥
_♥_______o_______♥
_♥_____=___=_____♥
___♥_____W_____♥
_____♥________♥
_______♥♥♥♥♥♥
~~~*GLAD PÅSK*~~~
Önskar Millan!!!!

Kram♥

Sandra Evertson said...

Hope you and yours had a lovely Happy Easter!
Sandra Evertson