Sunday, February 10, 2008

"We Love you Parker James!"



This is my grand-son Parker James....
He is 8 months old and he has been such a joy!! We recently discovered that Parker is unable to hear :(
He is going to be tested this week to find out what they can do... This has been hard but, I know that Parker was sent to our Family for a reason and he can have a beautiful life.. We just want to do what is best for him..
We have been praying for him and what is to be God's will... I do believe in miracles... So, I would appreciate if you could say a little prayer for him. I know with God all things are possible.. "Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, and the conviction of things not
seen". Hebrews 11:1 WE LOVE YOU PARKER!!!

5 comments:

Junie Moon said...

I will certainly keep adorable Parker in my thoughts and prayers.

Jan said...

Parker is a doll baby. Love the hat. Prayers to you.

Sarah said...

What a cutie! Will say a little prayer for him!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Caleen...

I'm so sorry to find out that you've been worrying about Parker.
I know things will be wonderful. God is good...and things always work out somehow....

love you tons....

Barbara said...

HI!
first time to your blog...my prayers will most def...go out to sweet parker!!! i'm your nest partner and wanted to get a peek at your blog and things you like!
will email you later!

hugz