Friday, February 8, 2008

Artsy Mama Valentine Swap -- Happy Friday!!!

I received my Valentine Package from April... She was such a dear and put so many wonderful things in it for me... I love these swaps and I have met some wonderful women.... She had so many suprises... Beautiful heart box and inside: wrapped so beautifully.. buttons, crocheted flowers, embroidery string, different kinds of fibers, lotion,vintage perfume bottle, some fabrics, old postcard, 2 old cards from a deck of cards, clear stamps,flowers,ribbon,shells,valentine "love" bracelet,notepad,beads, and yummy "M&M chocolates.... It was a great swap ... THANK YOU SO MUCH APRIL!! :)




HAVE A GREAT
WEEKEND....

JUST A THOUGHT:Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.. _Eileen Caddy

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh Fun! Love the postcards! Looks like you had a fun swap partner!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/