Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Online Classes!



 A  Valentine class by Christy Tomlinson that I am
taking online.

A fun mix media class I am taking online with Donna Downey. 
I have always liked to Doodle. This is a fun
online class to help in my "Doodling"...

I love learning and I especially love learning new ideas with art and crafts. Since my goals included taking new classes, I started off January with a BANG!  

So wonderful that with modern technology, if we are unable to leave our homes to take a class, we can take one in our own home at our own convenience.  I love that!

So, I have my work cut out from me.. These are challenging classes for me since it has been years since I have painted and  I have lost my touch at "Doodling"..

Well, I have found that once I commit to something and start.. I eventually get it done.. We shall see! 

No comments: