Monday, April 18, 2011

I am Connecting to the "Time Travel Thursday"  Hosted by "The Brambleberry Cottage.blogspot.com
Go Check it out !
(See the Link at the Bottom of this post!)


Also, connecting to Bloggeritaville
"Thrifty Thursday"
(See the Link at the Bottom of this post!)



And, Lastly,  "Night owl Crafting"
"Whoos Got Talent
(See the Link at the Bottom of this post!)

"A Fairy House"
Made this for my Sister's Birthday!
"Fairy Day"... is coming in June and I thought I would get started on some
fun whimsical fairy Projects. 
In cambria, Ca there is a Fairy Festival
coming up. Not sure of the Date....

This was made with a wood Base House then with a balsa
wood cut out in the shape of a rectangle. 
I cut out a door shape from the Balsa wood. 
Decorated the house shape with fun scrapbook 
papers from Graphic 45. 
Then I hot glued pine cones on the sides of the
House.
I hot glued Moss to the top of the Hosue.
Then hot glued shells underneath the moss
and sprinkled glitter on them.  Then I went
crazy decorating the rest. 
Rocks, twigs, shells, flowers, mushrooms, fairy clip
butterflies, ribbons, birds, buttons.. old watch parts.
Ta Da.. Finished
"Fairy House"










4 comments:

Grandmotherfairy said...

I love it.....you are so creative!

Mrs A. said...

I love fairie houses and this is no exception.

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

Cute fairy house, Caleen! Custom made gifts are so special. I'm sure your sister was thrilled that you thought so much of her to make this for her birthday.

Thanks for linking to the party. I would love to have you join me each week. The link goes up on Wednesday nights. And the rules are simple: link ANYTHING that is family friendly, link back to my blog, and have fun! ;)

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage
http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Alisa Noble said...

Oh, I just love a fairy house and this one is darling, Caleen!