I have linked up to some fun Linky
Frugal&Fabulous Design. Com and
Check them out!
Tutorial for Family Name and Date Banner:
1. I used a Canvas Drop Cloth that you find at Lowe's for about $10.00.
2. Size of Banner- 13x17- smallest part 12" at V- Mark
3. Print font and cut out.
4. Cut out font and Year out of Freezer Paper. Make sure and save all insides of font.
5. Iron Freezer Paper onto Banner. Iron all edges so paint doesn't seep through.
6. Paint over freezer Paper. Reposition insides of Letters and Numbers.
7. Let Paint completely Dry then Peel off Freezer Paper.
8. With warm Iron, Iron over Name and Year. To set the Paint.
9. Ruffle a 2 " strip of canvas cloth and measure width of Banner. add a little extra for
ruffles. Sew onto Banner.
10. Make a 2" wide ruffle for top of Banner. Sew on Cute little Satin ruffle over canvas Ruffle.
11. Make strips of material and roll into a Flower shape. Sew or Hot glue onto Banner.
12. Cut a 12" length by 2" width of Canvas. Fold over in half and top stitch. This will make a strap for Hanging.
13, Project Completed.. Yeah!!
If interested in purchasing... I can make any
size or color Combo..