Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Playtime with Parker"



This is my Grandson, Parker.. He came to spend the night with us. He always brings his Trains.
He Loves Trains!  He will literally play with them for hours. I love to watch him and get
down on the ground and play with him.  Parker is a joy!  He is loving and kind and full of heart.
I Love being with him!  He centers and grounds me. He reminds me what is really important.


I  Love playtime with Parker..  Hope you enjoy the People or Children in your life that bring you added joy! 


Have a Great Day!



4 comments:

Scrapally said...

He is a sweet little boy. He was so cute in the sunbeam class! I was nervous at first, but he did really great and I had nothing to be nervous about! Have fun with him!

Grandmotherfairy said...

Grandchildren are one of the greatest joys in my life...they make the world so much sweeter!

Unknown said...

How absolutely adorable he is !! Have you taken him on the train to Hanford? I bet he'd love it !!

Wanda Metcalf said...

What a joy, I love how he is laying on the floor. I just can't wait we are expecting our first gandchild!