Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"Cupcakes" ?

To: Stephanie .... With Love xoxoxoxo

I made this cupcake pincushion out of recycled wool Sweaters. I had some wool sweaters that had oops.. Shrunk.. So, I wanted to put them to good use.. I have since found some for a dollar at thrift stores...

I love this book.. Great felted projects.. "Warm fuzzies" by Betz White....

I love it when I can take a clothing item that has a hole or shrinks... and reuse it and make it into something new...

My Friend, Stephanie makes amazing decorated edible cupcakes.. I hope she enjoys what I made her..

Warm Fuzzies: 30 Sweet Felted Projects Betz White... Great projects !









7 comments:

Scrapally said...

That is so cool! you do some of the most fun things...very creative!

Amy@TheLemonCottage said...

That is the cutest thing!
How cool!
~Amy

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh it is the cutest pin cushion !!! Stef will love it !!!!

C2 YW said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! You are awesome my dear friend. lol the funny thing is I have seen items like this online and wanted one. You rock Ms. Beatty!!! Thank you!!!

Grandmotherfairy said...

That is so cute...I can't believe you made it...talk about "provident living"!!

kelly said...

Oh MY! I love it!!! I have a really lame pin cushion and have been keeping my eyes open for a cute one and I haven't seen any, at all. If you make another I will totally buy one from you.

april o. said...

I love that book as well! Love the cupcake plate!!