Friday, October 23, 2009

"Deep Rooted"

A cordoroy pumpkin I found at a
thrift store.
$1.00
I "Love" a bargain!



I took an old cover of a old book.. Copied a picture of an oak tree.. Used an old photo card
then I stamped the photo card and stamped with leaf stamp then added glitter.
I used copped tape for the photo corners. Then I used a glass slide and
stamped a leaf and embossed them. I added gold dresden, papers, ribbon,
jewelry, lace.. I hole punched at the bottom and added a chain
and a leaf charm and a "Believe" charm..


I blew it.. I wasn't able to take a picture of the "bulletin Board"
I did for the month of "September"... My camera
was really acting up... :(
This is what I had on the
bulletin board...
"Deep Rooted"


Have a great weekend.. We are cleaning the garage! :)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think I sent a picture of the bulletin board to Julie I'll see if I still have it??? Cuz it was awesome !!!