Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Time to Move on"


How do geese know when to fly to the sun? Who tells them the seasons? How do we humans know when it is time to move on? As with the migrant birds, so surely with us, there is a voice within if only we would listen to it, that tells us certainly when to go forth into the unknown. ---- -- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

I am sitting at the computer trying to figure out what to write..
Nothing comes to my mind.. Life is a little busy right now..
I don't have much time for extra things.
I pray in time.. things slow down.
Hope you enjoy each
moment..
There is always something
to learn...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I pray it slows down too so we can spend time together !! Miss hanging out

Karen said...

Oh Caleen. I need a 40 hour day to get done all that I WANT to get done. I want to learn so many new things, try out different things, go to new places. But "life goes on" and keeps taking me away from my playtime. Listen to me! LOL
But I am getting to TOTALLY play this weekend - headed off to a wonderful weekend of crafts and spoiling at Artistic Affarie L'Automne. I am so excited, I can't wait.
Have great weekend. Take time to enjoy the sunset or sunrise, whichever suits you best!