Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"Words of Wisdom" on Wednesday!!

Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

"Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the Dawn is still dark."




"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in, forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day, you shall begin it well and serenely". Ralph Waldo Emerson


2 comments:

Winchester Manor said...

Hi Caleen,

Timely post for me...I've been trying to be more in touch with the silence within myself as well as living each day to the fullest in spite of my many blunders, and letting it go when the day is finished.

Hope you're having a lovely week!

Hugs,
Karyn

Grandmotherfairy said...

Thank you for the beautiful quote by Emerson...I love it!!!