Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Nest Swap"





I participated in "Ele's" "Nest swap".. I didn't take a picture of all the things I put into this swap but, here are two things I made for it..
The girl and her Bird.... and a nest I put together.."Treasure Keeper".. It is a lousy picture but, inside the nest is a bird with eggs and bling..and I decorated it like crazy with all sorts of fun stuff.. I hope my Partner Penny gets better pictures of everything.. It was a fun swap.. Thanks for looking.. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Caleen !! Call me if you have the time Julie has left you some craft supplies if you want them?

Kara Ward said...

Dying again...wow! That is just beautiful. Okay, next swap, just sign me up! Don't even bother asking if I want to...I do! LOL

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Caleen, thank you for joining my swap. The items you made look really pretty. I'm sorry you are taking a bogging break. I know life has been a little challenging for you. Hang in there! Don't stop crafting. You do it so well!

debi said...

I love the wall hanging...beautiful. And the nest full of goodies is sooo sweet!

Shirl said...

Hello and Happy Sweet Tweet Swap Day! Very pretty gifts, I love the colors!
Bless you, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage