Monday, May 25, 2009

"Fairy Tea Celebration"












The "Fairy Tea" was a great Celebration!! We had it on Saturday. It was a smaller turn-out but, very quaint and special. Kim has a wonderful talent of decorating and she helped with the table decorations and brought stuff. Her Hubby, Royce helped put up some tulle in the dining room and had it hanging from all four corners in the room. Draping it down.. Then we hung images of fairies from string that I had cut out. I made some of the decorations.Robin put fresh flowers in cute little glass jars in front of each tablesetting. We had so much food. Robin and Susan made all the food. Very Yummy!! Scones, crosants, cupcakes, lemon curd angel food parfait, turkey salad, potato salad, salad,... Wow.. I know there was more... We also made "Fairy Wands" Robin let everyone pick a special vintage pin for their wands. I handed out some "Gifts" that I made and found special for the party. We talked, laughed and had a delightful time. Everyone was dressed in fun "Fairy wings".. It was a Great Day!! Thank you to everyone that was a part of it!


Fairy Day countdown banner

11 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so cute. I love all your creations. Amazing. I could use a slice of that tea ring we didn't cut in to. hahaha.

Britten said...

How does one get invited to these fairy teas? This looked divine!

Jan said...

It looks as though it was sprinkled with fairy dust. Delightful is the word I will use Kevin :)

I was so freaked when Mattie had a Kevin asking for her birthday. So glad it was you :)

Scrapally said...

So I have seen the food and decoration pics 3 times now (very lovely and the food looks yummy!) but I've yet to see the pics of you ladies in your fairy wings!!! With your wands...I want the whole pic!!! I think Kim's is one in her tiny little comment box pic...I want the BIG pic. :)

The Little Miss said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh howwwwwwwwwwww fun!!!!!!!!!! Im going this next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the cutest ever~

Alisa Noble said...

Caleen, it looks wonderful! It looks like you all had a lovely time.

kelly said...

Ok, I'm jealous. Too many postings about this Fairy Tea from everyone!

megatron said...

You always have such cute ideas. what is the occasion for this delicious party?

Grandmotherfairy said...

It was wonderful....I think I am joining Weight Watchers (again)!!!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

It looks wonderfully yummy and beautiful! How fun! I'm glad you have your own space.

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.