Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"Today, Mother would have been '80' '!!

Today is My sweet Mother, Ramona's Birthday!! She
would have celebrated 80 years today. She died June 1991.
There are no words that can express how I feel for her.
I miss her very much and Life has been not the same without
her. She was everything a Daughter wants in a Mother. She
was very loving, kind, patient, considerate, sentimental, funny,
happy... She is missed but, I know her influence and spirit resides
here.. I know and have faith I will see her and embrace her again.
OH, HOW JOYOUS AND GLORIOUS THAT DAY WILL BE!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Having the Gospel is awesome, isn't it !! Knowing we can be together again makes life here bareable, even when we are apart. I too miss my father and wish I could talk to him, we had great conversations the last few years of his life !! May this day be a day filled with sweet memories my friend !! Love Ya R

Kirstin and Brett's Family said...

You are great to remember and know these things. She died when I was only 16 and so I don't remember as much as I'd like too. Thanks for the little memory and moment to remember her. Maybe you should write a book about her.... little stories..etc, You'd be good at that! Love you lots. Bye!

Heidi said...

Hi Caleen, What a lovely post about your mother!....Our mothers would be the same age....I am happy to say that my mother just turned 80 in October....I know how fortunate I am to have her....Even though your mother is not physically here, she certainly knows what an amazing daughter she has & appreciates your lovely thoughts about her! She definitely is very proud! ...Enjoy your weekend!.....Your friend, Heidi XO

Grandmotherfairy said...

She must have been a remarkable woman to have a daughter like you Caleen...I am sure she is so proud of you...