Saturday, July 26, 2008

"This is for you... Lauren..."!!!



Last November, I went to visit my Daughter, Lauren in Hawaii.. I will never
forget how I felt when I saw Lauren as I was coming down the stairs after we
landed in Hawaii.. I literally ran to her.. Full of emotion and anticipation..
There are no words that can describe how I felt.. It will be an impression in my
mind and heart for always.. I know she understands too...
So, this song was playing in the airplane as we were leaving from Hawaii after
spending a wonderful week with Lauren.. I cried all the way home.. Every time "now"
when I hear this song.. I think of My Lauren..
Time and distance can not separate the Love that I have for Lauren... My
Love is unconditional. So, when the time is right and it is "God's" will.. We are
here for you, "Lauren". We miss you Peanut....
Love you,
Mom

4 comments:

Jan said...

I can see how that song would make you remember your sweet Lauren. That must have been really hard for you Caleen. This is a very sweet post of rememebering and caring. Thanks for sharing. I love this song too.

Jenn said...

Caleen.... I cannot imagine how much you must miss her! My oldest is 9 now and I think my heart would break if I didn't see her every day..... but I guess all birds must fly free eventually...

Lo said...

i love you very much. and i know i am always welcome home. this song brings me to tears everytime i hear it because i'm torn between being here and coming home. i love everyone and miss you all so much it breaks my heart to think about how far away we are. someday we will be closer, but until then know that you are always close to my heart and in my thoughts constantly. not a day goes by that i dont think of all the great times we have spent together and the emotional roller coasters (both good and bad) that we have been through. i couldn't ask for a better mother or a more loyal friend. you have no idea how proud i am to call you my mom. thank you for this post. it really brightened my day. i love you.
-peanut

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I know exactly how you feel. I read your dd post and you have raised a wonderful daughter. The love you both have will get you through.