Saturday, February 2, 2008

Antique Finds :)

I love to antique shop.. and we have some great antique stores near my home... I love browsing through the shops and I can spend hours just looking at everything.
The people working in the antique shops are always friendly and helpful... I never know what I may find or what catches my eye... I don't always go in the shops looking to buy.. I can just spend hours looking and I am perfectly content...

This day, I spotted a vintage pillow with some great handiwork on it.. great colors
too... I also love vintage lace, linens or ribbons... I saw this velvet edging with the
gold handiwork and loved it... I also love tin... The Valentine tin is cute with the
painted flowers and I love hearts so, I couldn't resist....

This is vintage fabric with beautiful colors and embroidery on it... I am not sure how I will use
it but, I know I will find a place for it in my projects.. I have been busy finishing Valentine swap
stuff and I made some things to decorate my home for a luncheon I am having at my home for
my niece, Kyra after her wedding. I will post pictures later...

No comments: