Friday, January 25, 2008

VALENTINE SWAP FROM ANGELA...

I received my Valentine Swap stuff from Angela.. She was a super partner!! I
got so many wonderful things... I just love all the Pink and Red... She really knows
how to spoil this girl!! A beautiful big altered box which I will use to house all my
stuff... Inside was: lotion, memo pad, big sucker, chocolates, valentine towel, nail
stuff, yummy candle (smells like my one of my favorite candies.. "SWEET-TARTS"
red wire heart, pink sponge,eye mask (which I definitely could use!!) lip balm, cute
valentine dish, also my all-time favorite.. CINNAMON BEARS!! (which are not pictured
because I had already eaten them up before taking the picture!! ) ha!!
All I can say is "THANK YOU!!" I was generously treated well and it was so fun!!!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!



1 comment:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Thanks so much for visiting me and entering my blog GIVE AWAY!

xo Lidy