Monday, January 7, 2008

Sweet, "RAMONA"

Today is Jan. 7th my sweet Mother, Ramona's birthday.. She would have been 79 today... She
died in 1991 at the age of 61 after a long bout with Cancer... She is honored this day and will be
remembered as a loving, strong, caring, kind, spiritual, peaceful, beautiful Mother, wife and friend.
We all miss her very much but, her spirit and love still lives within each one of us, her family and
we blessed to have her with us eternally forever.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!
My Mother and Brother Kirk
My Mother at the time of her Marriage to my Dad

My sister, Janine (baby) Mom, and Me!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know your mom is proud of you and your beautiful family Caleeny.
You've done so well as a mom yourself...she was obviously a good example to you. She's very pretty and i can see YOU in her smile.