Thursday, August 9, 2007

Just another day in my corner of the WORLD!!

I like Suprises... but, this is ONE BIG SURPRISE!! I took my daughters dog, Taisy who
lives at my house for now... to the Groomers... She is a mini schnauzer 2 1/2 years old. She
has very long, fluffy hair. She was getting very matted hair and needed to be shaved for the
summer. When I picked her up about 4 hours later the Lady that had groomed her asked me
if she was pregnant?! WHAT?! ( I had my worries because our male dog that we use to have,
had "been" with her if you know what I mean...) I looked at her and I couldn't believe how swollen
she was and the motherly signs of pregnancy were upon her.... When she had all that hair we
couldn't even tell!!!! I even felt the puppies inside her move... OH NO!!! I have to say, that
the last time she had a puppy she was very young and did not handle it well at all !!! My daughter
had to deliver it and she did not respond to the puppy well at all. She had to bottle feed the
puppy to keep it alive. Once the puppy became bigger, Taisy reponded to her well but did not
realize that she was her puppy (by the way, my mother-in-law has the puppy. Her name is "Stella" and we all love her!) SO, we are on RED ALERT around here and my daughter
has everything ready. I can't say I am happy about this but, it is only because I am worried about Taisy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

any puppies yet Caleen? i want to come see when she has them. I know Sean would love to see them too. Call me or write and tell me what day you can get together.