Friday, August 3, 2007

3 days in NEWPORT BEACH, CA




We were able to spend 3 days in NEWPORT BEACH, CA.. My hubby was going to L.A. and
suggested we come along as he took care of some business. He decided to not stay so the kids
and I got a Hotel and stayed there. The first day we got there about 1:30 p.m. my Husbands
sister and family have a beach house there and usually stay for a week or so. We connected
with them and sat on the beach and had a great time. I had never been to NEWPORT
before so, It was a fun adventure. My sister-in-law, Laurie asked if we wanted to spend the
next night there so, of course we did. It was a nice beach house and really close to the beach
front. We enjoyed relaxing, suntanning, walking by the shops, eating, biking, boogie boarding,
playing. etc.. We appreciated the great offer and wonderful time we had there. It was fun because I had never been there so, it was a new experience. We might even come back again
next year. I did get pretty sun burned because I had not been in the sun very much this summer. I do not like sun burns... I know I will pay for that big TIME!!! All in all it was a super
time with the Family.!!

No comments: