Wednesday, June 20, 2007

BABY PARKER IS HOME!!!


Parker is finally home from the HOSPITAL. We are so happy he is better and home with his
MOMMY and DADDY.. He had an infection from birth and after antibiotics and being hydrated,
he is better. Our little miracle. What a blessing to have him home and he is eating and is beautiful.
I am so grateful and I know that God answers prayers. He has, many times over!!! Now we can enjoy
this beautiful baby anytime we want!!!

"BABIES ARE BITS OF STAR-DUST BLOWN FROM THE HAND OF GOD. LUCKY THE WOMAN
WHO KNOWS THE PANGS OF BIRTH FOR SHE HAS HELD A STAR."!!!!!!!

3 comments:

breena rae said...

oh, thats so happy. I know how wonderful it was to have baby home. He is so cute! best of wishes to Brooke on learning to be mommy and for recovering. She is lucky to have you around. Enjoy your little miracle!

Unknown said...

I love his picture...I am thrilled with your good news...and that quote is so precious. Glad all is better and you're enjoying your new Gift from Heavenly Father!

Unknown said...

also..maybe i need to change my blog to Typepad! now that you mentioned that to me, and i've seen the blogs you have listed from Typepad...i'm feeling the need to "move".