Saturday, October 27, 2012

"Halloween Wreath"

This is the Halloween Wreath I made . I saw the idea 
off Pinterest. I didn't add as much because
my wreath wasn't as big and I also didn't want
to spend lots of time. It actually
looks frumpy today when I
took the picture. Oh well :) 



This was my Inspiration Wreath. I found this
on Pinterest. It was made by Jennifer Suggs.
I think her wreath is amazing. 


My Wreath was made with a black wreath. Spanish moth,
leaves, flowers (Things I had on hand)
Witches boots I had made last year
for my "Halloween Boutique" and a
Witches hat I made also. Burlap bow and
fabric flowers just cut out
of scrap fabric. A dollar glittered "Happy
Halloween"
I coffee dyed the muslin for the boots and witches Hats.
Funny thing is I don't even drink coffee. :)
So, off to the 99 cent store to
look for coffee. I knew that
stuff would be of use to
me one day. 
Hope you have an Awesome, safe, fun-filled
Halloween! 

1 comment:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I love your wreath! Do you have time to do an artist challenge, due end of nov.? Let me know. Would love to include you,