Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"Get me Off of this "Roller Coaster Ride!"

Do you ever feel you are on a Roller Coaster Ride
and it just won't stop???
Well- I have felt that way lately..
So much going on and so much to do and so
little time!
I have been out of the loop! or maybe I am In
the Loop!
There have been birthdays, family gatherings, health issues,
money issues, Teenage issues, car issues, Job issues, marriage issues.. Just
to name a few..   I am still kicking and I will
never give up!  I know we have all
been there..  Just let you know where
I have been and that I haven't forgotten
You! 
See Ya Soon!

4 comments:

kelly said...

It does seem to all happen at once doesn't it?

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you and me to be able to hang on and endure to the end, Sista !! Love Ya R!!

Scrapally said...

I'm sure rollercoasters have to eventually run out of steam! Hang on girl! Heavenly Father is mindful of you and all your friends are praying for you. If there is anything I can help with, let me know, I'm just across the street! :)

Toyin O. said...

Praying for you:)