Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Just Because"!

                          
    Sometimes we need a little "Lift" in our day. A Random act of Kindness.
    I know I appreciate it when a Friend unexpectedly does something for me.
    It doesn't have to be much to make me smile.  Sometimes life can be challenging
    and it helps when we are in  "Tune" to another needs. 
   
    I made this for a friend, "Just Because". I also felt prompted that maybe things
    are a little rough right now.. It is a quilted, wall hanging. I sewed on an old card on
    it and added lace, beads, flowers, ribbons, and sewed it on Muslin . The card on
    it says "To a Wonderful Mother"!  I hope she knows how special she is to me! 

   You are  Unique and Special.  One of a Kind "YOU"!


  

4 comments:

Honey Lamb and I said...

You are so sweet and that is so cute!

Tina said...

What a sweet gift Caleen - very pretty
xo Tina

Stefanie said...

;^) xoxoxo

Unknown said...

very sweet! i love "just becauses"!