Sunday, July 4, 2010

I Won an Award!

I won an Award! Thank you to Cindy of: Whimsical Musings
I am touched by this generous Award.
These are the rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.2. Share 7 things about yourself.3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award
Here are 7 things about me.
1. I love Cinnamon Bears.
2. I am a Grandma of 1 and another Daughter expecting in January.
3. I have 6 children.
4. I have been married 29 years and it is going strong!
5. I play the piano.
6. I would like to visit Ireland with my Hubby.
7. I know how to twirl a baton.
NOW.. I need to visit 15 blogs.. HAPPY 4TH!!!

5 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, those are so fun!!! And I love the baton twirling!!!
Wow--and 6 children--that is so wonderful!
HUGS,
Cindy

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning and Congratulations! I stopped by as I am still making my rounds in the Where Bloggers Create event. I am anxious to look around and get to know you.

And a new grandbaby on the way...that's the most exciting news of all! ~Natalie

Grandmotherfairy said...

Congratulations Caleen...I love cinnamon bears too..........especailly dipped in chocolate!

Lady Linda said...

I love cinnamon bears too? Do you know where to get them nowdays? I used to get a couple of them for a penny when I was a kid down at the local grocery store.

dom said...

lovely things on your blog !
I am French and visited Ireland two weeks ago, we stayed in different bed and breakfast adn roamed around the south of ireland. I've got a blog and reported each day about our stay with lots of pictures so if you want to have a look , you are welcome !
my blog : www.doms-tables.over-blog.com
bye !