Friday, June 4, 2010

"Vintage Suitcase Pocket/ Wall Hanging"









I made this spur of the moment the other

night. I play Bunco once a month with some friends and I wanted to make the Hostess a gift to "Thank" her.

I was inspired by the blog "The Tin Rabbit" I saw the "Vintage Pocket Wall Hanging" on her blog.. She has an amazing blog and great ideas.

I made it by cutting out the pocket from an old vintage suitcase and adhering papers to a old book board. Then I glued it and added lots of fun yummy

laces of all kinds.. I added ribbons and flowers., Jewelry..

Inside the pocket is a hankie and old music papers and old card ...


The Hostess loved it.. I appreciate Inspiration..

Thanks.. to the Tin Rabbit...


Have a great weekend.. It is going to be very hot

here.. Summer is finally approaching.. Also my Daughter sings at her Baccalaureate for Graduation this Sunday..

Graduation is on Monday.. Wow.. I can't believe 4 grown Daughters... Time does Fly..







1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's beautiful Caleen !!