Friday, March 19, 2010

"Message Board/Jewelry Holder for my Sis".

This is what I made for my Sister, Janine.. Her Birthday is tomorrow and this is something I made for her.. She is a Wonderful Sister. I had this old frame which is about 11x14 size . I
just used quilt batting and a old Blue Jeans shirt that I cut up to fit inside the frame. Then I embellished it out with handmade flowers made out of wool sweaters and lace flowers, zipper flowers etc.. I hope she likes it..














I made this from an Embroidery hoop... Part of
My Decorations for my Bulletin Board for March.. I made to go in our
windows... Lousy picture.. Bird is made out of old wallpaper..

I Love Birds!! Happy Birthday to my Sister, Janine.. I love you!






3 comments:

Amy@TheLemonCottage said...

What a neat idea.
Please be my sister! LOL
Very cute.
~Amy

kelly said...

I LOVE all the flowers you've been making.

Jenn said...

So pretty! She is going to LOVE it. I think your probably a pretty great sister yourself! Happy Spring!