Thursday, January 7, 2010







This is the Bulletin Board that I did for December..
The Theme was: "The Greatest Gift of All" which is voluntarily given to all!

I went with a non-traditional colors.. turquoise blue, red, white and silver..
Most of the stuff was just bought at the Dollar store.. It was very glittery..

I am sorry I didn't take a picture of the entire bulletin board.. My other lens is broken and I had to take this in seperate shots..

I first papered it in Silver paper.. Then I made it looked wrapped by the ribbon I used.. Like a gift wrapped.. I used lots of billowy white tulle all around the edges.

I made a 4" wide and 35" long.. cardboard base and wrapped it in silver tissue. Then I just added bows, reindeers, stars, ribbons, peace sign.. etc..

I made the Banner with Red birds holding on the Banner .. it said: "The greatest gift of all".

The center piece I made out of an old hat box. I wrapped it in brown Kraft paper and then distressed it in distress ink.. Then I cut out some old images out of an old Children's book I have.. oh..(I copied them first.) Then just made a dimensional scene.. I made a big Tag that said: TO ALL ! I embellished it as you see..

I really loved making this.. Made my Heart feel good!!

Hope you are staying warm.. It has been cold for our area.. Also foggy and gloomy..
Makes me just want to stay inside...

Hope you are enjoying the New Year .... God Bless..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The board was awesome as always Caleen !!! I love the little Nativity the most tho !!! Thanks for all you do for our ward, I know you have so mnay callings, but I'm glad you haven't given up our BB !!! Love Ya R

Alisa Noble said...

Another fabulous bulletin board!