Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Happy New Year Table centerpiece"



I decided that I would decorate a "New Years" table Centerpiece.
I use to do that when my kids were little.. I may not do it every month.. No pressure..
I wanted to "Celebrate" 2010'..

I decided to decorate some bottles and add clocks and made a simple hat out of music paper.
I also decorated a simple plastic black hat.. added lace and other touches.. I even used one
of the pictures for my Blog Header..

This Year has possibilities.. We're going to do our Best to make the most of this Year!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the centerpieces !!! Great idea !! Can I just say our BB is the best around !! Thanks Cal I love the clocks and everything on it !! You ROCK !! Thanks for all you do for Relief Society !!

Grandmotherfairy said...

I tis beautiful Caleen...you are so creative!

Jenn said...

Just stopping in to say hi! Its been awhile. Hope all is well in your corner of the world :)

Kathryn Lyons said...

Hi nice reading your postt