Thursday, May 7, 2009

"Little handmade French Bags"


This is my version of a "Little French Bag".. It isn't very big- yet, it could hold make-up, books, writing materials or hang on a hook just to look pretty. It reminded me of Paris. I have used the lace and embellishments I purchased at Yard sales, some given to me, thrift stores, estate sales..



This is a"Parisian Bag" that I purchased for Brooke when I went to Paris with my two Daughters, 3 years ago. I was in in hurry since we only had one hour to shop!
Outside the shops were tents- set up with French people selling their wares and such.
I bought a few purses from the Lady who made this one. She was so nice and kind. It was a fun memory.




4 comments:

Scrapally said...

Very pretty! You do darling work! I want to go to paris sometime... :)

Brooke said...

I forgot about that purse. Mom, you are very talented and creative...ETSY is calling your name!!

Alisa Noble said...

Oooh, Caleen, it's beautiful!

Grandmotherfairy said...

So cute! I also love the lace tablecloth underneath the purses!! Beautiful!!