Monday, March 16, 2009

"Help"!!! Jenni is turning "17" this week!!!

I totally wish I could make this cake for Jenni for her birthday! Ya, Right!
10 Years ago.. My sweet Jenni playing Dress-up!
This is Jenni, my Fourth youngest Daughter.. You got it right.. I have
3 older Daughters.. She is going to be "17" this week.. I don't know why but, it is really bugging me.. My Youngest baby girl is growing up too fast!! That just means that I am getting older..
Yuck!
So, What do you do for a 17 year old for her Birthday??????
Any Suggestions?? I would so appreciate it....
***Don't worry... she Never looks on my blog.. ha.. Boring to her!! So, Please comment
if you have any ideas.. She is a fun, energetic, playful, full of Life Girl..... THANK YOU!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you been to "Color Me Mine"? Hill and I love to go there together and paint ceramics, Tuesday night is midnight madness and they have specials all the time. It is right across the walkway from Edwards cinema.

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Caleen, she is a BEAUTY and you have 3 more daughters! That cake is perfect! I don't have anything over the top, but sometimes it's just nice to do something simple like go to a movie, or spend an evening at home eating popcorn and watching a movie.

Stefanie said...

well I don't know about the cake but I would be happy to help with similar cupcakes if you'd like! (although I tend to stay away from fondant for now). You'll have to see my cupcake blog. And for 17 year olds it's about the friends and the hanging out so anything in that area I'm sure she would love. Just depending on your budget lazer tag is a really fun time for a group of people. Just suggestions. Good Luck1 (I'm serious about the cupcake thing. Let me know.) Take care.

kelly said...

Aww, she is such a beauty! You could so do that cake, it's just a bunch of fondant, you can even buy fondant pre-made.

Vintage Romance Style said...

Hi! I'm brooke's friend Teryn...That cake wouldnt be hard to make! Just layering the cake and using different colors of fondant! Let me know if you would like to know how!!