Friday, January 30, 2009

"Vintage Valentine Swap"

This is a wooden plaque with an angel ..
Old pattern and inside is vintage stuff... wallpaper, old cards etc..
Old Valentine Book, papers, old photo card, photo holde
Old lace doilies inside one is a old vintage jewelry box that I put some bling
earrings and stuff in.. the other is pretty soap with crown.
BANNER I MADE...
This old Vintage Candy box is filled with all sorts of stuff she can create with.
Repurposed framed that I took apart and added black velvet and vintage card
and flowers, heart, feathers, bling, lace, netting....tinsel,...
Valentine Collage.. for Priscila.....

I love Swaps.. It is fun being partnered with someone and getting to know them. Priscila
was my partner and she has turned out to be a friend. How lucky I am.. I also enjoy putting
special things together and making stuff for her. Her blog is beautiful too.. Visit her at..
Casabellachic.blogspot.com... Tomorrow I will show all the lovely things she made and sent
to me.. I am truly blessed... Have a beautiful weekend..

8 comments:

Scrapally said...

Wow...you have been busy! I think Priscilla has a good friend in you! Keep creating!

The Little Miss said...

yes! I do have a good friend now!!! I love everything...seriously!!!! AWWWWW Im going to use these pics to post on my blog...ok?

Jan said...

Magic of love working in you.

Kara Ward said...

Oh, so much loveliness....I love every little detail. I must have been staring at the photos for 10 minutes. LOL...Kara

Unknown said...

I love your giving spirit !!! You are a great friend and very talented. I also am the proud owner of a Caleen creation, I love my bird. He fits in my bird room perfect !!!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I think you were suppose to send that my way, lol! Look at that old Valentine box. I love it! THe banner you made is great too. She will love everything!

Grandmotherfairy said...

What beautiful creations Caleen...what an amazing person you are!

Jenn said...

What lovliness! Can't wait to see what you received in return!