Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Paris in the Springtime"!

This is at the Palace of Versailles in Paris.
This is Stacey and I at the Palace of Versailles.

Inside the Palace of Versailles.. Everything was so Grand and Beautiful.
So many Paintings... Sadly, I can't remember all their names.

Treasured Memories... 2006'
Picture taken while on top of the Eiffel Tower...
On a boat on the River Seine
On a boat on the River Seine in Paris.
Eiffel Tower just at Dusk... "Parle Vous Francais?'

I thought it would be fun to show some pictures of our Trip to Europe.
My daughters, Stacey and Lauren who were in High School at the time and I took a trip
of a lifetime. We went with the club from their High School. The Ef TOURS.. It was a 10 day trip to Rome, Italy, Florence, Italy, Paris, France and London, England. It was a wonderful
Experience.
I thought since Paris is the City for Love!! I would show some pictures for the next few days
of Paris.. Their was a certain feel to this City. It is filled with Art, History, Culture.. I hope someday, Kevin and I can possibly see it together.. If not, I am grateful for the experience and
visiting such a wonderful place.. Now, I had just got my Nikon 50 camera... I was just a
beginner in the Photo taking.. Please bare with me... Ooh... La.. La...

7 comments:

Lady Linda said...

I'm so jealous that you have been to Paris. It looks like you had a wonderful time. Is it as beautiful as they say? Our son Kevin served his mission in the Paris area and we wanted to pick him up when he finished. However, his mission finished right at Christmas time and he wanted to be home. Imagine that! No consideration for his poor parents! You have a beautiful blog Caleen.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of you and the girls!! Hill loved Paris too but she said Venice was not to be missed. I think you were pretty good for a beginner !! I pray you and Kevin get to go there too, you both deserve it !! Love Ya R

Unknown said...

You will get there again with Kevin and I will get there with Royce too. Hopefully sooner than later! But we will!!! It is gorgerous. I love all that GOLD. It's just all so lovely. And dripping with romance.

Jan said...

Mattie wishes you were her mother right now. That is her total dream trip.

Looks just beautiful. Glad you went and then shared with us.

kelly said...

Stacey has grown up so much since then, it seems not so long ago!

Grandmotherfairy said...

How wonderful that you got to see Paris...and be with your girls...I hope that the time comes that you and Kevin will be able to go together...maybe on a mission??? Thank you for sharing your pictures and your memories!!!

Jenn said...

Oh, it looks just heavenly... I don't think you can take a bad picture of Paris! Your photos are lovely - can't wait to see more!