Monday, September 22, 2008

"CHANGE"


This is a "BEFORE" look with my long hair..


This is the "After" after my daughter Brooke cut my hair...

"The first step toward change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself you open
the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something you do, it
is something you allow-- Will Garcia

There are a lot of changes going on in my life right now. Some I like... Like my new
haircut.. and some I don't...Change is inevitable. Sometimes you are forced to change due to another person's choices. I can willing accept it or I may not.. The choice
is up to me.. Change causes us to look inside ourselves and find out what is most important and if we are willing to go with the changes.. I know my attitude is a big factor. I know being positive and looking to God for help and guidance really matters. I could not live through my trials without him. He is my Rock and my Foundation. I am willing to take the path he wants me to take and go with him in
faith.. All will be well.. My trust is in my God..

"You can choose any change, any loss, does not make us victims, others can shake you,
suprise you, disappoint you, but they can't prevent you from acting, from taking the
situation you're presented with and moving on. No matter where you are in life, no
matter what your situation, you can always do something, you always have a choice and
the choice can be power."-- Blaine Lee

5 comments:

Jan said...

You look simply beautiful Caleen. I love your words and I am so proud of you. I hear strength in you. And that comforts my heart so much. Change can be hard, but sometimes hard things bring better. I hope and pray it is a change for the better. Take care. Love ya,

Jan

Alisa Noble said...

Your hair looks cute! And your attitude is brilliant... good for you! :)

Brooke said...

Mom is looking HOT! Thanks to me...your most favorite daughter!! My motto...Just Keep Swimming!!

kelly said...

Your hair looks awesome, does Brooke want to cut mine? Please remember that I'm just around the corner too! I love you Caleen!!!

Kirstin and Brett's Family said...

Your hair looks great and I love the color! Have a great week and I always look forward to new things on your blog! Love you!