Sunday, April 20, 2008

"SERENITY"

This is the beautiful Valley from the road to Kings Canyon National Park. Kenny and I took a drive to the Park to see the beautiful Redwoods. It is a beautiful drive and so green
and wildflowers everywhere. I wanted to sit in the Mountains and pray to my Heavenly
Father. It is so peaceful and a wonderful place to feel the closeness to Heavenly Father. I know that I can receive answers anywhere, anytime.... I felt peace in the car with Kenny and we listened to spiritual music and a special Christmas CD that is a favorite of our family..
I loved the big trees and the beautiful sun,the melting snow, the singing birds, the sound
of the wind through the trees.. All of this brought me peace... I enjoyed laughing with my
Kenny and enjoying a 10 year old explore and be fascinated by the beauties of the Earth.
I feel loved and cared for this day ...That is all the answer that I need today!!!!
---"GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE,
THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN, AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE
DIFFERENCE."






2 comments:

Felicia said...

What a beautiful place :)

Jan said...

Once again. Breath taking. Just lovely surroundings for sure. Have a wonderful week Caleen.