Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!



















































HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO ALL!!

My Kids love St. Patrick's day and I have done the usual,
green pancakes, green milk, green cake, etc... They also have gotten candy treats from the little Leprachauns.
This year I made a "SPRING PARTY" for all the little
people.. BUNNY PICNIC, FAIRIES, ELVES and LEPRACHAUNS TOO... I used old boxes and covered them with rocks, pinecones, moss and willow branches..
I made a rock walk-way and little creek bed.. I covered it with burlap and moss and pinecones and little trees....
There are elves and bunnies and birds and eggs... It was a lot of fun and my kids just love it...

Today the Leprauchauns came to our house and left us some YUMMY TREATS... My son, Kenny built a trap for them.... Have a great day!!!

"MAY YOU HAVE WARM WORDS ON A COLD EVENING, A FULL MOON ON A DARK NIGHT, AND THE ROAD DOWNHILL ALL THE WAY TO YOUR DOOR."..
- Irish blessing -

2 comments:

Jan said...

I am "green" with envy for that yummy sounding breakfast. That is so fun. Your decorations are adorable as well. Your so clever. Thanks for the Irish Blessing too. You have a great St. Pat's Day too.

Little ol' Me said...

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Loved your ABC's too Caleen, so funny!

Tiffany