Monday, February 25, 2008

"SATURDAY --SPENT WITH FRIENDS"!!










Saturday my friends, Robin and Julie took me with them on a little trip to Jamestown, CA and Sonora.....
We live about 2 hours a way... It was a very stormy day and raining a lot.. That didn't stop us from having a good time... We looked in a lot of Antique Stores and shops... Then we ate at "Pasta Fool" a very trendy fun
place... GOOD FOOD!! We had fun talking "GIRL
Talk" We had a great day and saw lots of great things... I love the area because it is nestled in the mts and is very beautiful... It even started to Hail.. I am grateful for good friends that know
when a girl needs to make a clean "GET-AWAY"
THANKS-- ROBIN and JULIE!!!!----

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it all looks so gorgeous...is this the Robin and Julie that I know? heehee.....how fun. I am glad you got to go. It's looks so bright and colorful despite the rainy weather.

Jan said...

What a wonderful quaint looking place. I was really surprised that it is in CA. I love trips like that the give you alot of eye candy, good and friends. Just lovely.

Junie Moon said...

What a fun day to share with friends. I'm so glad you had such a lovely day.