Friday, November 9, 2007

"ANOTHER MAN'S JUNK ....IS MY TREASURE!!"





Last weekend I got up early and took my son Kenny and we went to yard
sales and Estate sales... It has been a long time since I had been to yard sales.
Maybe because I need to de-junk my house- not put more in it... I do love finding
treasures.. I think the hunt is the most exciting part.. I hate driving around looking
for the right yard sales.. I really knew what I was looking for so, the hunt is alittle
more of a challenge.... I could use a challenge... We had a fun time and Kenny scored
on 20 GOOSEBUMPS books... He was very happy :) I have been looking for christmas
stuff... I found a few more treasures... It was fun!! It is tiring getting up on a Sat. early..
but, it was worth it.... I also checked out some of our Thrift shops in town and I
scored... I have lots of ideas and I need to get busy !! My house is becoming GLITTERFIED!!
(IS THAT A WORD?) Maybe tomorrow (SAT) will be time to SCORE again going
to yard sales.... HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Caleen, Thank you for your sweet comments on my Paris Wreath. I love the way it came out too! I'm thrilled to get to know you. I love all the goodies you got in your treasure hunt. Love when people don't want something and we just HAVE to HAVE it!! Awesome goodies.

Vintage Flair said...

So funny! I feel the exact same way...I love to sort through a big old pile of junk. You find the best stuff!
Lori

Monica said...

you hit the jackpot for sure!