Tuesday, September 11, 2007

WE NEED TO REMEMBER THIS DAY!!


I almost made it through the rest of this day, and I was so caught up in my own worries
and problems that I did not take the time to pause and remember what this day means to me.
I know that time heals us and we learn to deal with sadness and heartache. I know that making
a difference in our lives and moving ahead and learning from our mistakes is how we make a
great deal of difference. I do believe that it is important that we don't live in the sadness but
do what we can to bring hope and love to others. I know we must NEVER forget that tragic
day and how it affected all of us, the USA and around the world... I think it is important for
my children to take a moment and remember this day and how important that our Country
is and what is stands for.... SO, we will have a moment of silence and respect this day for all
of those Men and Women who innocently lost their lives.. GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree. I cannot ever let myself forget that day!