Thursday, September 6, 2007

"TIME"



TIME: count, measure, clock, record
era, age, epoch, period, season

"NOTHING is more unworthy of a wise man, or ought
to trouble him more, than to have allowed more time
for trifling and useless things than they deserved." -Plato
"If time be of all things the
most precious, let us then be up
and doing, and doing to the purpose"-Benjamin Franklin

--I purchased the old,used and broken watches from EBAY. I am not sure how I am going to
use them but, I will find a creative use for them.. Like most of us, TIME does get away from
us. We can not stop the clock.. It goes on and on and each day passes and TIME does not stand
still... I was taught to use my time wisely.. I think I worry about it way too much.. I do know
that by the end of the day, I can evaluate my TIME and hope that it was used for good. That
is how I measure my TIME.. I can't do anything about what the clock says but, I can determine
how I use the time given me.... How do you evaluate your time?!!

"We are, all of us, a reflection of what we do with time,
of what we want-- or at least what we want enough to be willing to work for". - Richard l. Evans

-- Just something to think about!!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Caleen...you're so wise. You do use your time well. I am always in awe of what you accomplish. I love these watches. What a treasure trove!!! I want to see them in person. Maybe when we get together tomorrow?